• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RODE THE GT TODAY, HOLY $HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sx7001

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
All I can say is this thing ROCKS.

Attachments

• Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 110

More details please..... What sled are you coming off of......

Five inches fell last night so i couldn't resist a rip in the sandpit out back. The pit is set up for atv/motocross with lots of mogul straights,berms and jumps.I'm comming off a 03 rx 121 but have rode the 05 mono also. Guys and gals forget the rx1 there is no comparison. I left the front at stock settings and played wiith the rear electric control, let me tell you this thing flat out rips. Grab a handfull and it leaps upward and forward. Not enough room for any top end test but the pull is much stronger than my clutched,geared and overdriven rx1. The balance is so improved even airborne i could pitch the nose up or down effortlessly with near perfect landings. Even through the moguls it stayed level with the mono set hard. It's hard to discribe the feeling you get on this NEW sled but I am totally sold. Yamaha has just raised the bar to a new level. Let it snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good report! Brings memories of last year when I rode the Proto's.

I hope we get some snow soon.....I am almost out of gas from starting it up all of the time...who said these sleds are good for the environment! LOL

real good report! I know what you mean with the"it leaps upward and forward" the rtx sure jumps when you take off! We got about 6-7inchs last night but i have not been able to ride more then 3km so far. Its to soft of snow and my runners are digging into the road alot ( no other place to ride yet)

Fast_Eddy said:
real good report! I know what you mean with the"it leaps upward and forward" the rtx sure jumps when you take off! We got about 6-7inchs last night but i have not been able to ride more then 3km so far. Its to soft of snow and my runners are digging into the road alot ( no other place to ride yet)
Rip it down the side of the road,it now has a radiator you will be ok lol just tempting ya,than report back hopefully no tickets lol.. ;)!

Back