• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rox bar riser for apex, anyone with experience??

Maxout01

VIP Member
Looking at the rox 2" pivoting riser, if I install this on my sled do I need to get longer cables, or does this fit with stock??

Anyone have these with any pics or advise?

look under the Apex forum, there is a post about their billet handgaurd mounts and the guy has a pic of the risers installed and discusses the cables.

Typically most sleds can handle a 2" riser without needing longer cables. I had a 2" Rox on my Viper and Rage and have since switched to a 5" Rox on my Rage and they both have worked great. G.B.

So what do you guys with the rox 2" think about it? Is it a big improvement over stock? Hows it help standing up?

I'm 5'10" and the 2"is just about right for standing. I think the 3.5" would be perfect, but than it would be to high for sitting. It made a huge improvement for me.

I tried putting them on my Apex Mtn and didn't feel the cables were long enough- set off the TORS.

David :yam:

Have them on my 06 gt. Didnt need longer cables. Just remove the metal bracket that all the cables are run up through on the steering stem. Only other thing I had to do was buy the stainless steel caps from rox because the stock ones stripped out and when i would pull on the bars the bars would move.

i have the 2 inch on my 06 attak have had them for a couple years great for sitting i am 6 foot for standing i think a little highter would be nice but like honk said they might be a little high for sitting, and i dont have the funds to try them so for now i am very very happy with my 2 inch, no need for longer cables, and very easy install!! great product

Maxout01 said:
Looking at the rox 2" pivoting riser, if I install this on my sled do I need to get longer cables, or does this fit with stock??

Anyone have these with any pics or advise?

I have a like new one that I'd sell ya. 2" Rox Pivot Riser I had on my Attak on top of the 6" stock riser. Looked great.

But I fell in love with Lake Effect's looks and procured one.......

So, if you would like a "like new" 2" Rox, let me know and make a reasonable offer!!!!!

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

;)! ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)!

Mike

I have the 4-5.5" adjustable risers and I love them. I am 6'3" tall so I needed the extra height especially for standing. I have a medium windshield on and that still deflects most of the wind over my bars. I did get a throttle extension and 6" longer brake line. With my experience with tors throttle lengthening can save you a lot of hastle even if you set it off once in a while. Great product though super customer service!

Back