• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX-1 ER 05 - moving to Colorado

BigGMC

planning on moving to Denver Colorado soon...Should I put my 2005 RX-1 up for sale now or wait until the begining of next season? If so, what would be a good price for it- Red, 05, ER, 2200 miles. It should be a nice down payment on an 07 Apex Mtn. :Rockon:

Kelly Blue Book has that sled listed at $6865 retail and $4745 trade in. I bought an 05 candy shorty ER last march for $7000. It was studded with woody carbides a spare belt and plugs. the sled had 1200 mi. on it. The $6865 is the starting price a dealer would ask. I would think somewhere between $6000 and $5000 depending on accessories and the shape of the sled. The one i bought last year was owned by a guy in his mid forties who buys a new sled every year. Very well taken care of. Hope this helps.

Sell it out there before you move - not much of a market for short tracks out here.

Back