• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rx-1 White Knuckle Exhaust

Fro-1

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
1982 Bravo (red)
1984 Bravo (blue)
1989 Sno Scoot (red)
1989 Sno Scoot (blue)
1995 Vmax 500 (black)
1995 Vmax-4 ST (black)
1995 Vmax-4 ST (black)
2003 Rx-1 Mtn (black)
2016 VK Pro
2016 Venture TF
YOUTUBE
Mokami
Sold my ‘03 Rx-1 last season which I owned from new but before selling it I removed all aftermarket parts which I added over the years. One being the now discontinued GP-1 White Knuckle Exhaust.
I’m now thinking it’s just something I’ll end up moving around in my garage for years to come, wondering if anyone has any idea on the going rate for this set of pipes is these days. I paid $300 CA (used) for it.
Wondering if they value at all like discontinued Bender quad pipes for the Vmax-4’s.
If and when they show up for sale the sky is the limit sometimes for those of us who still have Vmax-4’s.

Unfortunately, the GP-1 was White Knuckle's racing pipe which was much louder than their trail version, the QC-1 of which I still have in my 03 RX-1 so you may find a limited market for it not to mention the crack down on aftermarket pipes.

Unfortunately, the GP-1 was White Knuckle's racing pipe which was much louder than their trail version, the QC-1 of which I still have in my 03 RX-1 so you may find a limited market for it not to mention the crack down on aftermarket pipes.

Extremely loud yes. I didn’t even like driving the thing in a circle around the yard without a helmet on to drown it out a little but back when I was in my 20’s I loved it.
If I can’t get anymore than $200 for it I’ll just keep it for one-of-those days.
I already regret selling my Rx1 Mtn. I’m great at acquiring toys, not so good at letting go of them lol.
Love the sled I have that replaced it but wish I kept it for leaving at the cabin and using in the mountains.

lol you're talking to someone who hasn't gotten ridden of the first brand new sled I've purchased in the RX-1

Extremely loud yes. I didn’t even like driving the thing in a circle around the yard without a helmet on to drown it out a little but back when I was in my 20’s I loved it.
If I can’t get anymore than $200 for it I’ll just keep it for one-of-those days.
I already regret selling my Rx1 Mtn. I’m great at acquiring toys, not so good at letting go of them lol.
Love the sled I have that replaced it but wish I kept it for leaving at the cabin and using in the mountains.
If it’s available I’ll buy it off you

Back