• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX-1 Won't Start After Rollover

sled_head2004

I rolled my RX-1 and now I have no electrical whatsoever. The engine will not crank or make a noise. Checked the fuses and they all seem to be good. Any help??

I checked the kill button and the fuses, still no power. I noticed today in the light that the tac is frozen at 1200 rpm and my handlebars are all bent.

will the sled crank if you jump the solenoid? i had a bad ign switch that would not crank as it was broken inside.

Live in PA, jumped solenoid it cranked but seemed to crank slow so I tried starting fluid , but even with that it doesn't try to start would ignition make crank slow?

no sounds like a weak battery or it is flooded bad.

have you pulled plugs and checked for spark yet? might have mangled one of the wires for the kill switch and it is acting like kill switch is down. might have to bypass it.

Checked the wires and they seem ok coming out of the switch. How do I jump the switch? As for the plugs, I haven't had time to pull them out yet.

if i remember correctly, use a cotter pin to bridge the 2 brown wires and try it.

Back