• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX Seat Jack

crazynewf

Veteran
Has anyone tried the RX seat jack yet and if so did you like it? Also, how hard was it to install and does it remove easily? I'm considering one for my 05 RX1, that way I get the best of both worlds, 2-up and solo. I don't like the price but it looks great once installed on the sled. Thanks

I am happy with mine. The mounting brackets stay attached to the tunnel all of the time and the seat can be taken on and off easily with 4 threaded knobs.

Yes I have one...the only thing is you have to install hand warmers...the other thing to is I highly reccomend you installing a heavier suspension spring...a must or you will bottom out bad!

Its fairly easy to install if your handy at all.

Thanks for the info guys...It looks as though I will be able to have the best of both worlds afterall. From a comfort zone my buddy installed a seat jack on his Pol 600 XC last year, it looked ok but when I sat on it things seemed to be a little cramped for the passenger. Judging by the pics I've seen it looks much more comfortable for a passenger on the RX1.

I got one when I bought my 2004 Warrior but have not installed I will take pictures tonight of it off the sled and then sitting on the sled. I think I will put it on this week end since I've had it a year now

Back