• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rx1 vs 800rev

lol good to know. bros buddy has a rev 800 (not the ho) that he put the performance head on, mild porting (had bad rings), can, and a gear mod. he was lookin to go faster than bros viper to begin with but now he is aiming for my warrior. we will have to see about that once i get it broken in.

np lemme know when you in town. can meet up and do a ride. mebbe ill show you my shortcut from sudbury to cartier. turns 4hr trip into 1.5 hr trip one way. can always take the senic route back.

in my expierience, a bombadier with porting is like a submarine with a sail. bombadier in the rear!

I had an 04-800HO....VERY Fast! I also had an 05-800PT...also fast but not as fast as that HO!

Could easily smoke a stock RX1.

I raced a 800H.0. last year and it was a really close race but I got him by a few sled lengths. I believe he was running at least an aftermarket exhaust and silencer..whatever else he had, I'm not sure. If it wasn't for the Hauck GYT-R-DUN kit i have installed on mine...I probably wouldn't have got him, the kit makes a world of difference. :yam:

Back