• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

S/C Tuning Help / Thanks TY Guys!

Colorado Yamaha

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro MTX - MCX
In my quest to get my sled tuned for 10k-13k riding, many members have helped me out with suggestions and "how to" assistance. THANKS TO EVERYONE.

I made the last set of adjustments Saturday and on Sunday the sled was running like a new Monster. I put in the billet T's and found 3 of the 4 carb caps were leaking ~ once sealed it was incredible the difference it made. I'm putting in a AFR in a week or two & then I will finalize this beast.

S/C Belts: anyone's belt seem to be rough on the teeth portion? See picture. The first belt was too loose and tore the teeth off smooth, this belt only has about 30 miles on it. ?? Thanks, Derek

Attachments

• scbelt06.jpg
    scbelt06.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 56

Saw you on Sunday at cottonwood. I was the one that rode up on the apex with the fresh face lift then hauled #*$&@ with the guy on the motorcycle seat boondocker rx-1. Glad you got it runnin. Maybe we can meet up again after I get mine back together.

Yes - it had a bath in December and I was shocked when I saw that, maybe the rust is helping rough it up. Cleaning set for this weekend. Let me know when you are up and running & I'll try to have my crew come by your shop and say hi. Derek (Coloradoyamaha@adelphia.net).

So happy for you!! These boosted sleds ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back