• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

season came to a crashing end...

sickboyz_yamaha

Extreme
playing off trail can bring the season to a end real fast :o|

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 138
  • crash1.jpg
    crash1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 137
  • crash2.jpg
    crash2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 158
  • crach3.jpg
    crach3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 142

Hey are you ok? I had a crash with my 2011 apex not this Friday but the Friday before. My Crash came at 75mph and I had to bail off the sled. I got pretty banged up but I'm alive.

Side note my sled is totaled. I'm heading to the dealer to remove my head lights and Skis this afternoon.

yeah im fine..didnt hurt me at all.. i was off trail playing in deep snow and a drift sent me into a pole..i was probably doing about 30 mph..

gotta-b-blue said:
Glad you are ok.

Dirk...I was wondering how you were doing. I was up there when Joe dropped your sled off.

feel better every day. I couldn't walk the first night it happened. I had to ride the sled an hour back from where I crashed. that was a real treat!!!

yamahahaapex said:
dirk wtf, now mad russian is the king lol. How did your spill happen?

They didn't mark the corner. I was heading up a grade and all the sudden I'm heading right for a tree and huge sweeping corner. I decided to bail and it's a good thing because the sled ended up being stopped by a wall of trees.

I fly down a small cliff "10 to 12 foot drop into the woods and hit my head on a tree putting a hole in my helmet. it knocked me out for a second. I bit threw my tongue on both sides one worse then the other. I whacked my lower back on something. My entire lower right side is black and blue.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    450.5 KB · Views: 109
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    459.4 KB · Views: 100
Holy #$%&* Glad to see you are okay. Did you have mirrors? If so grab the little connector piece for me.

Back