• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Seat Jack?

ScottyR

Extreme
Has anyone used a Seat Jack on their Nytro?

I like to take my kids for a ride and it looks as though the oldest is too tall to sit in front of me anymore.

Thanks for the input.

I just installed on on my XTX. Its a real pain in the A** to put on and take off. On my ZX chassis doo it was a snap. Any one else with this problem.

Can't wait to see your pictures as I was thinking of getting one also.
what did you pay for them? I seen them listed for $499. yikes
Wifes likes to go for ride every now and then so I didn't really want a 2-up.

Heres my wife's sled with the seat jack on.
199.jpg

19.jpg

17.jpg

Seat Jack Installation on an '07 Vector

I see this topic was originally posed in the Nytro thread, but hopefully somebody can help on an '07 Vector. I just installed a seat jack yesterday and you have to push down pretty good on the jump seat in order to get the holes to line up for the threaded knobs...enough that it compresses/causes some slight wrinkles on the sled's seat. I assumed the seat jack was essentially a "bridge" over the sled's seat, but it looks as if the sled's seat provides some level of support for the jack. Sound normal, and might it cause damage to the sled's seat over time? Thanks -

Yamaha "recommends" not for two, but with the seat jack it can be comfortably with a small adult/kid on the back. I'm not aware of any laws that prohibit this in the States.

most of canada that i know ,,,if the seat is'nt original equipment,,as in permanently attached it is not a two up,,same as quads. Lots of fines handed out in the past for quads so i would think that sleds would be the same. Not long ago in newfoundland you could bolt a two-up seat and foot pegs for a passenger on your quad,,but not anymore your quad has too be a true two-up!!!

Back