• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Secondary Sheave Spacer

rcrboy

Country
USA
Snowmobile
RS Vector Mountain SE
I am reassembling my secondary sheave and setting offset. I have a spacer about 1/16" thick with a inside diameter recess cut into it on one side. For the life of me I can not remember where it goes. With the space behind the secondary I have .65 mm offset. Any ideas?

I just had the secondary off my 08 Apex and that washer with the recess was the first washer that goes onto the jack shaft with the recess towards the bearing. I then had another thinner washer go on after that. Those two washers were the only two behind my secondary. As for the offset, are you sure it's .65mm or did you mean .65 inches as the sheave offset should be 15mm +/- 1.5mm or .59in +/- .06in. In other words the sheave offset can be anywhere between 13.5mm to 16.5mm or .53in to .65in

Sorry I meant .65 inches or 21/32". Which I believe is to much. And that is with only the spacer behind the sheave.

Back