• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Show Pricing Special: NOVI and TORONTO

Curve Industries said:
Here is the deal.... since we can't make it to the shows, we are going to extend an offer during the week of Toronto and during the week of Novi. We realize some of our customers were banking on our sale pricing and since things didn't work out this year, we are going to make it happen anyway.

.:: Canadian customers ONLY can purchase at show pricing from October 13th through 19th.

.:: US customers ONLY can purchase at show pricing from October 27th through November 2nd.

Show pricing is $419 including skis, loops, and hardware. Carbides are 20% off and shipping is extra.

How does that sound?

So if I read this right from your site it's $10.00 off the ski's and then the 20% of on carbides? No time to read the whole thread right now...

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com

SNOWDOG said:
So if I read this right from your site it's $10.00 off the ski's and then the 20% of on carbides? No time to read the whole thread right now...

It was buried in a quote but I believe you asked the question above...

You are correct, $429 is retail on skis and loops however that does not include $37.95 for hardware which we are throwing in.

You can place your order through our store or call.

Offer ends Sunday November 2nd 9pm

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com
www.RideWithRobbie.com

Back