• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder ROV kits now available with optional Cat magnetic tether switch!

Mtnviper

Vendor
Website
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
I have been building a few ROV kits equipped with the Arctic Cat magnetic tether switch for a couple of years now with excellent results! They work so well that I've decided to add them to the line up. Basically it's a $30 option to cover the cost difference of the mag tether switch and related wiring and they are available on Viper/7000, Sidewinder/King Cat and premium M1100T ROV kits.
I may make them available for Nytros and Phazers in the future as well, but need to verify fitment due to the magnetic tether switch being physically larger.

Bill

Attachments

• Sidewinder, King Cat ROV kit with magnetic tether switch.JPG
    Sidewinder, King Cat ROV kit with magnetic tether switch.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 220

Thanks for pointing that out earthling. This link should work https://fourstrokesolutionsllc.com/high-performance-rovcm

The web hosting company I use was recently bought out by another company. I'm not particularly thrilled with the new company as I have had several issues with the website that I did not have with the old company.

THEPASMAN,

The Sidewinder ROV kit with a Cat mag tether sells for $369 plus shipping. I do ship to Canada and use the US Postal Service to help save on broker fees for the customer.
A couple of options for USPS to Canada are, (pricing as of 12/31/21)
USPS priority mail for $44 and usually is 2-3 weeks
Or USPS express mail for $58 and normally is 5 to 10 business days
To place an order, just shoot me an email at fourstrokesolutionsllc@hotmail.com and I can get you set up.
Thanks
Bill

Back