• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Roll Over Valve kits now available with optional Cat magnetic tether switch!

Mtnviper

Vendor
Website
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
I have been building a few ROV kits equipped with the Arctic Cat magnetic tether switch for a couple of years now with excellent results! They work so well that I've decided to add them to the line up. Basically it's a $30 option to cover the cost difference of the mag tether switch and related wiring and they are available on Viper/7000, Sidewinder/King Cat and premium M1100T ROV kits.
I may make them available for Nytros and Phazers in the future as well, but need to verify fitment due to the magnetic tether switch being physically larger.

Bill

Attachments

• Viper-7000 ROV kit with magnetic tether switch.JPG
    Viper-7000 ROV kit with magnetic tether switch.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 208

I have been building a few ROV kits equipped with the Arctic Cat magnetic tether switch for a couple of years now with excellent results! They work so well that I've decided to add them to the line up. Basically it's a $30 option to cover the cost difference of the mag tether switch and related wiring and they are available on Viper/7000, Sidewinder/King Cat and premium M1100T ROV kits.
I may make them available for Nytros and Phazers in the future as well, but need to verify fitment due to the magnetic tether switch being physically larger.

Bill
Where do I order the kit?

Already have your roll over kit, but its the older style switch.

Do you offer an upgrade/plug and play option for the magnetic style?

Sure, I can fabricate a short pigtail harness which would allow for the mag tether conversion. I see in your signature that you have a Nytro and Apex. The Cat Magnetic tether switches are noticeably larger on bottom side, I haven't had a chance to test fit to see if there is room for the switch on a Nytro yet.
Attached are a couple of pics of the mag tether for reference.
Bill

Attachments

• Magnetic tether depth small file size.JPG
    Magnetic tether depth small file size.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Magnetic tether width small file size.JPG
    Magnetic tether width small file size.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 151
I will have to look and see if there is enough room.

Actually going on a 2015 SR Viper, updating my profile.....

Back