• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Simmons Gen 2 skis

karl

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Phazer XTX
Thought I would post some pictures of the Simmons gen 2's I just put on my Venture. I already had 9" skins on my stock skis so did not notice a big change in flotation, but OMG what a change in handling. I went out for a 50km ride in a mix of conditions from 3' deep untracked powder to tracked out powder to soft trail and I have to say these skis :Rockon: totally rock. absolutely solid, point and squirt and they side-hill like a mad bandit. The keels on these things are amazing, like a fin keel on a sailboat. The sled goes where you steer it. I don't know how they will do on ice or hard frozen snow yet, but that is still a month away. IMHO :-o these skis are way cooool...

Attachments

• Simmions Gen 2.jpg
    Simmions Gen 2.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 574
  • Simmons Gen 2 skegs.jpg
    Simmons Gen 2 skegs.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 349
  • Simmons & Yamaha skis.JPG
    Simmons & Yamaha skis.JPG
    324.1 KB · Views: 618
  • Fat Puppies on Venture.jpg
    Fat Puppies on Venture.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 613

nice, I put the doo precision and they rock but are narrow. I did not notice a negative affect from being narrow even in the loose. I just may have to go to what you got next for max flotation

Back