• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Simmons Skis

Arnold08

Expert
Anyone use simmons skis they look like theyd be awesome i was gonna go with C&As but then i heard about the Simmons, Adivice Please

If you do any riding in the powder and aren't worried much about weight than Simmon's are the only way to go. They are hollow and float well in the deep stuff. The one or two extra pounds you sacrifice is well worth it to me. I have heard good things about the Slydog's as well just can't speak with any first hand info. Same with the generation II Simmon's, never used them can't speak on their behalf. I've had the original Simmon's on a dozen sleds and they have worked awesome for me. I generally stick with what I know and works well for me.

I only talked to one person about putting Slydogs on a Nytro and he convinced me to keep shopping!

I didnt like Slydogs on my Apex, I spent alot of time with set up and couldnt get rid of the darting. They did steer nice and light though......

Back