• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Single Ply track or not?

subysti04

Extreme
OK we just picked up my wifes new 15' Viper LTX-dx. The specs on the Yamaha web site say its a single ply track. Looking at it, it looks like a regular double ply and the dealer also said its a double ply. Any thoughts? Are the LTX's coming with double ply or did they change it for 15?

That's what I thought just wanted to make sure. I've seen other posts here with people buying studs for the single ply track. Thanks.

I believe that is only the 1.6" on the XTX that is single ply

Ans as far as the website rember last year CAT list the 7000 series as turboed with the 3 cylinder motor so it dies happen I don't think the IT guys ride sleds- NERDS.:o|

That's what I thought just wanted to make sure. I've seen other posts here with people buying studs for the single ply track. Thanks.

Single ply studs will work on a 2 ply track no problem.. and the paranoid like the extra big heads on them.. they just cost more ;)

Back