• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ski's on the '09 frontend?

Yamloyal

Extreme
Since I'll be putting the '09 frontend on this week, What ski's are people finding work best on them? I'm understanding the '08 and '09 factory ski's are different, and since the front ends are different, that will change everything.

I'm looking for something to handle mostly trails, and some ditch bangin. But I'm tired of how hard my '08 frontend steered. All the Doo's feel like they have power steering compared to mine.

Oh, and is the toe-in specs the same between '08-'09 for stock?

What are you guys trying to gain by adding the '09 front end? I have an '08 XTX, and sold an '08 40th anniv. adn I can say I don't think the $$ spent to do that is worth it at all. There isn't much in the way of strenght adjustments, and the geometry changes can be made much much cheaper with the upper ball joint modification, and skis, shimming, etc..
I'm just curious if you are expecting to see night and day differences? i think you're going to be dissapointed, and the money could be spent making it better elsewhere..

Back