• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SLP clutch kit

canoehead

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 XF9000, 2016 Viper XTX
Hey all
Wondering if anybody has installed a SLP clutch kit on their Viper? I bought a used one and it's in great shape now that I've addressed a couple of issues. One thing tho is that the instructions say not to load them with magnets for stock machine. I'll be buying a scale tomorrow to compare with stock but I believe they're base weight is 52 grams plus the primary spring is about 1/4"-3/8" longer and feels stiffer. I bought this kit for the wife's 2016 Viper XTX because it would hang at about 25 mph before shifting and top out around 85 mph, plus I'd like to lower engagement rpm. It came with helix, secondary and primary spring, magnets and the primary pin conversion kit. Any thoughts or set up ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hey all
Wondering if anybody has installed a SLP clutch kit on their Viper? I bought a used one and it's in great shape now that I've addressed a couple of issues. One thing tho is that the instructions say not to load them with magnets for stock machine. I'll be buying a scale tomorrow to compare with stock but I believe they're base weight is 52 grams plus the primary spring is about 1/4"-3/8" longer and feels stiffer. I bought this kit for the wife's 2016 Viper XTX because it would hang at about 25 mph before shifting and top out around 85 mph, plus I'd like to lower engagement rpm. It came with helix, secondary and primary spring, magnets and the primary pin conversion kit. Any thoughts or set up ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Anybody interested in buying it? It's more for a hole shot scenario with increased top end. The wife just wants lower engagement and smoother up shift.

Back