• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SLP Powder Pro Skis on Phazer

PhazerMeBro

Veteran
Hello Guys,

I really was hoping to try the SLP Powder Pros on my 07 Phazer but can't find any mounting kits that work for the phazer. Has anybody installed these on there Phazers? How did you mount them? How well do they work on the phazer?

Thanks

I put a set on for this year and used a Ski-Doo saddle and welded 1/4" holdr for the rubber mount from a 96 Arctic Cat. The feedback I have gotten from others is great in the powder and really help on the trail. For what it's worth I know a couple Ski-Doo guys who use them instead of the pilot skis.

PhazerMeBro said:
Hello Guys,

I really was hoping to try the SLP Powder Pros on my 07 Phazer but can't find any mounting kits that work for the phazer. Has anybody installed these on there Phazers? How did you mount them? How well do they work on the phazer?

Thanks
They are a very interesting looking ski and one that I considered but there was no mounting hardware for the Phz. Too bad the company doesn't make mounts to fit the spindle set-up on Yammies.

I rode with powder pros for two seasons. They were excellent in my opinion! Did good on the hardpacked (better than the stockers), was awesome in POW!

Used the SLP mount for a Yamaha saddless skis, no problems.

#1Wolverine said:
saddle part # 35-321 works on nytro even though they say they dont make one.

Yep, nytro mounts work on Phazer. I let my son try my PP last years and those suckers really float. Definetly more steering effort, but turn like there on rails.

I was almost sure they would work on the phazer but I did not want to put that out there because I had not seen or tried it. You can also mount them wide with both of the bushings to the outside this really makes it corner.

Another ski to check out if you are not set on those are the slydog powder hounds they work great for the phazer as I and others can attest to.

Thanks everybody for the input. I think I am going to order some with the 6 inch shaper bars. One more question for UP Bushman; if I order the skis with the 35-321 mount kit, do you know if they will work with your spindle bushing kit? Thanks.

PhazerMeBro said:
Thanks everybody for the input. I think I am going to order some with the 6 inch shaper bars.

I currently run the 6" shapers on my CurveXS skis and find it's a bit to much, they are 60* aggressive but maybe different set ups work better????

Nick (owner) says a 4" is plenty for the 500, so gonna switch to them when the bars get flatter probally the first month we have snow :Rockon:

Back