• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sno-X regulations (Exhaust question)

Ellis

Will I be able to run in a stock class if I have a Hauck slip on exhaust???

I hope I don't have to put the stock exhaust back on....

You can not change the the exhaust on a 2-stroke sled in the stock class so I'm sure the rule applies for 4-strokes as well...

thats what id say, adds ponies while sheding weight...hate to to tell ya...ive got the ISR's 08 rule book ill look it up for sno-cross in the stock classes and c what it says

Race_blue60 said:
thats what id say, adds ponies while sheding weight...hate to to tell ya...ive got the ISR's 08 rule book ill look it up for sno-cross in the stock classes and c what it says

Thanks for looking it up....I'm in the process of putting my stock exhaust back on, but I'd preferr to run the Hauck if I can... :Rockon:

under "engine" for sno-cross competition stock classes

Rule #19- The exhaust system is to include any, header flange or pipe, Y pipe, expansion chamber, pulse charger, muffler, and tailpipe that are original OEM equipment for that make and model.

Rule #20- No changes or modifications will be allowed to any part of the exhaust system or mounting locations.

Any other questions lemme know

Back