• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

11+ apex muffler change

Father Mike

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 Apex GT N/A Build
2011 Apex SE
2009 Nytro XTX
I have a 2011 Apex SE sleds all stock other then heal clickers, i have been hoarding parts over the years for this sled. I have a Hauck exhaust for 11+ apex I want to put on but will it need more fuel I remember when these cam out guys said these apex's run lean as is from stock. Is this just blowing smoke? should I be good just to swap the mufflers out don't need a pc5? Because power commander discontinued them now.

Running lean stock was a thing, free flowing exhaust will make things even worse. I managed to find a NOS PCV last winter, so they are out there if you poke around a little. If you’re dicking with modified intake or exhaust you’ll need one to see much benefit from the mods.

I would contact Allan Ulmer[a site sponsor] for info and programming and for availability of the PCV on your sled.
On my Attak I run a PCV, Ignition module, O2 sensor, and a POD 300. Awesome combination of parts and Ulmer has helped me with the setup...very satisfied.

when i contacted dave and he told me power commander discontinued for apex

Correct, Allen Ulmer told me the same thing last season.

Back