• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobile gear in Great Falls?

347strokin

Expert
Hey guys,
I'm picking up my new sled on Oct 15 in Great Falls and will be there for at least a day.
Are there any decent shops there that sell snowmobile jackets/pants/helmets?
I'm also looking for a Nytro MTX tarp.
I'd also be interested in lightly used gear if it will somewhat match 40th Anniversary colors. White, black, grey, red. PM me, thanks.

Well if you are picking up a Yamaha then I would venture to guess that is at Steve's Sport City Cyclery on 10th Ave. South since they are the Yamaha sled dealer. You may also try the Polaris shop on the NW By-Pass on the west side of Malmstrom Air Force Base. Those are the only two that I know of in Great Falls. Not sure which way you are coming in to Great Falls, but if you are coming down I-15 I think there is still a sled shop in Conrad, MT... possibly something in Shelby too... not sure I haven't been there in yeasr though...

You've got Bliss Cycle in Conrad, Steve's Sport Center in GTF and the new A/C Dealer in Black Eagle has a pretty good selection of Klim products. Supposed to be cold with a chance of snow for the weekend.

Thanks for the info.

Can't wait, we got a good 1/2 hour of decent snowfall here at around 2am last night.

I probably won't be buying Klim products as they are too pricey for my liking.
Definitely looking for Arctiva, Slednecks, FXR etc.

Back