• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

so how did u like ur rs

I little bit less than you Flipper, 4000miles on my Vector. Still, it has been a great ride. After doing the suspension adjustments, this sled became more agile and fun to drive over the winter. The gas mileage is excellent; 20mpg average.
I had no problem in general. The hyfax were replaced once and the clutch rattle was fixed at the start of the season and the TORS problem was also fixed. I had replaced the inner & outer wheels with the rubber one but the plastic wheels were still ok. But all these are minor issues. If we compare our sled with other brands that came out this year, most of them had way more major problems. Artic Cat F7 had 14 recalls, Polaris Fusion was almost removed from the market and Bombardier I'm not sure but yesterday a brand new MXZ was towed behind a Yamaha. You got to love it.
Flipper, I think that it's normal that you have some bearings that went, wears on bushings etc. You have 5000miles done this season.
I will say overall, it's been a great season and more I ride my Vector the more I enjoy it.

:yam:

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I just wanted to point out what I have experienced with the sled.

With the miles I have on, I expect a few things will require maintenance.

Like my wife and I, sounds like most people have had, in general, a positive first season on their RS models. Also like other people posting, we had to sort out the suspensions on our sleds and one of the sleds had the TORS problem.

Great fuel mileage (over 17 mpg).
Excellent handling.
Smooth ride (after sorting out adjustments).
Quiet (except for clutch rattle at idle).
Super beginner's sled (we're rookies).

Overall, I give my RS Vector ER's an A-.

Back