• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Some RX-1's from last season - Photos

Those are some truely kick #*$&@ photos!! :shock: I see that the sleds have been altered with turbos etc. but has the minds of those driving these sleds been altered in any fashion. (ie.) Drugs and or Alcohol :drink: ......No really those are some nice shots!! ;)!
Good Luck this season and keep posting those great pictures.

Yup that is Boulder in Revy alright. I just looked at those chutes no way in hell I was going there. Those guys are nuts that climb these vertical walls.

Awesome pics.........those guys have bigger coconuts than me. How come your riding an M7. Anyways look forward to seeing more pics from the 05/06 year.

The M7 is really light and ergonomic.

M7_5.jpg

M7_10.jpg

Plus I wouldn't be doing this on any Yammi I've ever riden:
SP1.jpg

Quartz4.jpg

and your saying the 1 tonne isnt light, nimle and angile. I tried a few drops last year and just planted the nose. Again awesome pics!

Welcome to the diesel site Graham!! Great shots as well.

Order his Calendar if you want the best way to think about sledding sitting in the house / office. 16 of the best shots you will find anywhere.

And no, we definately keep the cold ones until the end of the day!!

Cheers
Randy

Thanks a bunch Randy, and I agree 100% about drinking only after the sleds are put away.

Also, I've just added Package Deals for 2 and 3 calendar since people seem to be putting them in the trailer, garage, home, workplace, and friend's stocking's.

Back