• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

St. Louisians, Unite... HOw much snow did everyone get?

Woody

Lifetime Member
Just a quick check for all the people around St. Louis, and southern IL. Over here in St. Libory, we got about 3 inches so far, that was later drizzled on a bit. I may try to go ride out at the farm a little bit, but wanted to see if I needed to make plans to trailer the sleds tonight / tomorrow somewhere local that has more snow, and places we can ride.

Cheers,
joel

alton

just got back sunday night from rons place in greenland
660 miles in 3 days copper harbor big bay all over
good time great snow
looks like 8 inches but roads are wet
we rode in the yard sunday night and monday
my buddy said he rode all of altons street and godfrey till the police
started turning around and coming after him (not a chance they would catch him)
thanks just saw your post
duane rister

Hi Duane, Ron said you were up at his place. I went riding Sat night with my buddy steve. We left St. Libory, went to driftwood, Addieville, venedy, back to st libory, marissa for fuel, lenzburg, new athens, hecker, red bud, evansville, walsh, baldwin, marissa, and back home. We put on 135 miles on. We rode backroads and highway. We talked to the police in Marissa, and they didn't have any problems with us coming thru town. Talk soon, feel free to call 618-768-4900 home. Happy holidays,
joel

Back