• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

St. Zenon next week

slider12095

Hi Everyone,

Going to St. Zenon on Tuesday and staying until Saturday. Anyone been up there recently and know how the conditions really are? Staying at Real Masse.

Thanks
Scott

I'm heading up their tommorow Jan 20, snow codintions are so so by what other riders told me, I can give you a better outview monday, this is my 1st outting this year, I usually have 3 - 4,000 kms by this time,Ottawa,Canada aren't even running yet, we only have about 6"... its awful!!!

Thanks RX1, look forward to your report. I can still remember last year complaining about the lack of snow and asking how much worse can it get? Guess we found out big time! Hope you have fun and drive safe.

Scott

Hi NJNYTRO,

Definitely will. From what I read, Real Masse has internet connection now. So I will try to log in Tuesday night and relay some information to ya.

Scott

The conditions are from good to excellent, you have the odd ice patch and few rocks on occasion but very acceptable.

one area to stay away from is Mont-Laurier /Val-Barrette they have very little snow and trails are in very bad shape, ice & rocks...

No major snow fall forecasted for this week but very cold day time tempatures.

You should enjoy Real Masse area and Cabanon they groomed trails almost every day...

Enjoy & have fun...

Hi RX1,

Thanks for the update. This is a very welcomed report. Been hearing both good and bad, so not sure what is what anymore. We are heading up tomorrow. Cannot wait !!!!

Scott

I'm leaving tommorow Jan 24 for 3 days in Saint-Michel des Saints to Lac Taurreau, next day heading up to Mekoo's north of Mont-Laurier Saint Anne des Lacs area and 3rd day back to base in Montpelier its about 800kms round trip, we're 10 sleds total.

Forecast is very cold day time highs of -15 celcius NO SNOW and sunny...we need more SNOW!!!

Just get out their and enjoy, just take it easy some areas are great, but if I was to ride I'd ride during the week, a lot less traffic and the trails are in much better conditions specially mid week...

Have a great trip and ENJOY!

P.S. pray for snow, LOL :yam:

Back