• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

stolen 2006 blue apex mt

dupa

Veteran
my friend just call me his apex was stolen from north vancouver bc-how to catch the fu..er ,what would you do? any tips?thanx for any inputs

Get some pictures and give them to the police as well as post some up here too. If you can ask the owner to point out something that will identify this sled so if anyone sees it we can help you nail the thief.

Stolen, blue yamaha apex mountain with the black and grey yamaha cover on it from North Vancouver, S/N JYE8FS0056A001140
Has a yellow all terrain registration sticker on both sides of tunnel in the front, registration # C71260. Stolen between 1am-7am sunday morning Dec 17/06. Sled was
on a little 4x8 tilt trailer, license # UGD78D that was stolen too. Anyone out there seen it or heard about it? trailer could ditched on your street

Sorry to hear about your sled. As stated above post some pictures of the sled on here. If you don't know how; send them to me via e-mail and I'll post them for you ASAP (I'll be out of town riding starting tomorrow). My email is jtbutcher1753@bresnan.net or jimbutcher1@yahoo.com if the first account rejects your message.

Jim

Back