• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stryke Ski and Studboy Deuce

ksiesel

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper RTX-DX
I see a lot of recommendations for the Woodys Dooly and Slim Jim Dooly paired with the Stryke Ski. Has anyone tried the Studboy Deuce bar with the Stryke ski?

It seems to me the Deuce would potentially have less push than either Dooly due to the side profile. They are probably a bit less readily available though.

the Sno Stuff sniper double downs are also a more aggressive dual runner carbide. And a sponsor to boot!!!!

Anyone try running the Studboy Shaper bars?
I am running 6" Shaper bars on my Mowhawk skis.
Previously it had the Snow studs double downs on it. Removed those due to push in the corners.

Much happier with the shaper bars.
Lengthened my limiter strap back out and did a couple of turns on my center spring tighter.
Also running 196 studs 1.5 track.

the Sno Stuff sniper double downs are also a more aggressive dual runner carbide. And a sponsor to boot!!!!
This is good to know.

I didn’t really look into this one much because they don’t specifically state figment for the Stryke ski and we’ve seen plenty of threads on here about the poor fit of the Cat snow trackers leading to that company having a different design for Stryke vs Cat ski.

Now that I have looked a bit more, the 57 series (which is for the Cat ski) appears to have the snipers sold out everywhere.

Back