• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Studding a VK Professional???

I did the same as Joner with my 2014 and have 3600Km on it with no issues

I ordered studs and should have them today. I contacted all of the manufacturers and they all said that you shouldn’t stud it but if you do..... and linked this thread :)

I ordered studs and should have them today. I contacted all of the manufacturers and they all said that you shouldn’t stud it but if you do..... and linked this thread :)
Curious what studs you ordered? How did it work out? Thanks!

Has anyone tried the studs you screw into the lugs? Looking at doing it this season...

Has anyone tried the studs you screw into the lugs? Looking at doing it this season...
I just bought 300 igrip studs for my 07. I am going to start light and see how it goes. A friend put them in his skandic SWT and loves them. It's worth a shot. I got 300, but will likely only need half that to improve traction. I do mostly ice fishing and when there's not much snow I have trouble getting going. The snow tracker carbines have too much bite. That long wide track is great for floatation, but it has no traction!!

I just bought 300 igrip studs for my 07. I am going to start light and see how it goes. A friend put them in his skandic SWT and loves them. It's worth a shot. I got 300, but will likely only need half that to improve traction. I do mostly ice fishing and when there's not much snow I have trouble getting going. The snow tracker carbines have too much bite. That long wide track is great for floatation, but it has no traction!!
Love to see how this works. Are you going to install a tunnel protector re: the heat exchanger?

Back