• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Super Q exhaust

Jonesynl

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 Apex MTX SE
Look what came in today!! Skinz Super-Q exhaust, amazing product. Came with all picture instructions, two chrome exhaust turn outs already drilled for the four rivets that came with it. I was actually surprised that the full exhaust was ceramic coated black. Looks awesome can't wait to hear it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 197

If you can post some pics during and after ur install is finish that be great, tempted to order one for mine.

I never
Also where did u order it from? im also from newfoundland
I never took no pictures of the install but it's very very simple, took all about 2 hours maybe. Very light exhaust, well made, no troubles, I ordered from MODS3 in New Jersey, great guy to deal with. Cost me 478$, I think it's worth it. Will take a sound clip tho.

This super q is very hard to fine, the ultra q which is the quieter version is easy to find online
I never
I never took no pictures of the install but it's very very simple, took all about 2 hours maybe. Very light exhaust, well made, no troubles, I ordered from MODS3 in New Jersey, great guy to deal with. Cost me 478$, I think it's worth it. Will take a sound clip tho.

Cool thanks. Just changed out my track this year, maybe wait until next year and track down the super q over the summer. Sled already sounds pretty mean with my air box mod, hoping for that v-8 like rumble combined with that.

Back