• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Suprise on Saturday

Hey swamps, Im on heights as well, same name.

We only got another 5cm or so doh, but it sure looked like more. I hear its snowing where you are now. Getting yourself a Phazer?

-Steve

apparently thunder bay's gettin blasted with the same kind of weather...they got a foot last night too apparently...i hope it hits northeastern ontario! they're callin for flurries for friday, but i wont hold my breath :(

BV1 said:
Hey swamps, Im on heights as well, same name.

We only got another 5cm or so doh, but it sure looked like more. I hear its snowing where you are now. Getting yourself a Phazer?

-Steve

Hey Steve,

Yea we talked you recommended this forum to me its great, been reading a lot, and there's a lot of good information.

I haven't purchased a phazer yet, I really want to get the mtn lite, but not sure if thats kinda pointless considering we only have valleys in this area. Still a toss up, but this spring I will be snowchecking one either way.
Kinda curious about the rumour mill on the 120 HP phazer if that happens I'll get that instead....(of course depending on weight and if they stick with the 2 banger then I'm in all the way)

Do you mind if I post some of those links of the snow and your sled on other forums???

For now I'll have to settle with the Cat/John Deer hehehe :)

Cheers there saying another 5 cms tonight....

DSC04059.jpg
:yam:

swamps said:
Do you mind if I post some of those links of the snow and your sled on other forums???

For now I'll have to settle with the Cat/John Deer hehehe :)

Cheers there saying another 5 cms tonight....

No worries dude, nice Arctic John Deermobile :) Good luck with the snow Theo, in time.

Were a bit ahead of the game here:
weather.JPG

But theres a reason Ford has there cold weather testing facility here and its too freakin cold for snowmobiling in January :)

Well winter is here full force, lots more snow and a few drifts today.

Im finally back from my course, and I hope to get in some good riding this weekend.

If I can convince someone to Video tape I will take some more vids with the Digi-corder.

Im also gonna fill the tank and take some easy miles around here see how good a mileage I can pull off.

If you guys want a vid of anything in particular let me know.

-Steve

I keep sending my dad your Venture Lite pics, he is considering buying one. Im trying to tempt him :)

You need some new ones hehe.

-Steve

I was curious to see where Thompson was located, WOW that is way up there BV1!! What do you do for a living? Just curious.

We used to pre-season test up in Thompson @ the ski hill, not sure if any teams go up there anymore.

btw, I grew up in Leaf Rapids before moving south...thats another 160miles north of Thompson..brrrrr

Yup, I been there, to both the ski hill (yesterday) and to Leaf Rapids.

Kinda neat when all your towns stores are in one complex lol :)

-Steve

Back