• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Taller spare key

Dewaddict

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 viper xtx
Got a spare key for both of my vipers recently. 2014&2016 Checked the local hardware store. He had a box that said Yamaha motorcycle keys. The blank appeared to be a match, just taller. He told me to take it home and try it out before he cut it. Fits perfect and with the cutting it only cost me a few bucks a piece. Went online and ordered the taller rubber cap. Will be nice to actually have something to grab onto with the snowmobile gloves on.

Got a spare key for both of my vipers recently. 2014&2016 Checked the local hardware store. He had a box that said Yamaha motorcycle keys. The blank appeared to be a match, just taller. He told me to take it home and try it out before he cut it. Fits perfect and with the cutting it only cost me a few bucks a piece. Went online and ordered the taller rubber cap. Will be nice to actually have something to grab onto with the snowmobile gloves on.
Maybe post a pic.

Thanks for the reminder about pic. Been gone south and forgot this before we left.

Attachments

• IMG_20230404_165620454~2.jpg
    IMG_20230404_165620454~2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 41

Back