• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Testing Results 1/22/09 Turbo RX1

Ted Jannetty

TY 4 Stroke God
Website
www.jannettyracing.com
Finally got out testing yesterday with the New Proline 2009 144 ice suspension.

This is the only change from last year and solved our wheelie problem.

We had Less than Ideal Conditions, the Track was pretty bumpy with hard ice covered with patches of frozen snow.

Now that we are able to use the power we always had sitting in wait

My Son Teddy Piloted my Turbo RX1 to a 4.91 ET with a 1.16 60 ft. in 660 ft.

We will continue to work on the combination, there is a 4.8 there for the getting with better Ice conditions.

For those who don't know, this is Still the original 4000+ Mile Unopened Engine in the Stock Chassis at 726 lbs with rider.

Special thanks to STM for building such a great clutch.

Ted Jannetty said:

We had Less than Ideal Conditions, the Track was pretty bumpy with hard ice covered with patches of frozen snow.

We will continue to work on the combination, there is a 4.8 there for the getting with better Ice conditions.

For those who don't know, this is Still the original 4000+ Mile Unopened Engine in the Stock Chassis at 726 lbs with rider.

edited.

Oh my...........where did that come from??
What kind of crazy talk is that Jim?
You obviously don't know Ted "at all"!
I've known him for quite a few years now and one thing is for sure, there's no BS there ....period.
Granted, you make fast sled and hold the record for now! But to take a full body sled, stock motor and make it run like I know it runs is very impressive.
The tremendous negativity coming from your camp comes across as being jealous. Ted is not the one that sounds like a Moron. You might want to go back and read your own post.
Gosh.....I hope your only kidding and just busting him for fun!

onestopjim said:
Ted Jannetty said:

edited.

Onestopjim, your post was very much out of line. Does it truly matter to you what he is running... Just worry about your shop and your sled. If he is post fake numbers thats on him and he has to live with that..Your both doing great things bottom line. I hate seeing people on here sling mud at eachother. We are all here to enjoy the same sport!

Yeah that post was out of line, I see its edited now but too late I already read it. There are a lot of members like me that troll these boards not boosted yet waiting and scoping out who to do business with when we finally have the means to boost, comments like that just take you off the list.

In order to build the worlds fastest sled you need to be a professional, try to act like one as well.

I didn't get to read the post but I did hear about it.

All I can Say is I have Lost All Respect for you Jim.

I have been Nothing but respectful of you and your business have never spoken a single negative word toward you or your workmanship.

Now I know where we stand.

See you at Lake Morey Man To Man.

It just goes to show how much One stop Doesn't have to do for him to have the time to bash everyone else,

One Stop is more about self boosting and a look at me attitude then helping people out and giving advise to ones that need it, or acknowledging someone elses efforts.

Yes, you build fast sleds, good for you, we all heard it, the dozen or so times, we seen the videos. Blah Blah Blah Blah!!!

Ted builds fast sleds as well, we've seen them, seen the videos And they are not in the same class as yours, One Stop is making such a fuss over something that isn't even apples to apples.

I am not sticking up for ted here or kissin butt, but I do deal with ted and he has been more then helpful in sales and his time on the phone for questions that can sometimes be stupid, but he listens and helps.

With the attitude One stop has shown on this site, I am surprised any one calls him for anything. The comment made was read by enough people to see and understand what type of person you are. Being in business myself, I hope you like the black eye you just gave yourself and your business.

I think its from envy, or just your parents didn't love you enough. Maybe you just need a hug??

Ted Jannetty said:
I didn't get to read the post but I did hear about it.

All I can Say is I have Lost All Respect for you Jim.

I have been Nothing but respectful of you and your business have never spoken a single negative word toward you or your workmanship.

Now I know where we stand.

See you at Lake Morey Man To Man.

Unfortunately, I did. Don't know what to say; pretty disappointing.

Hey Jim, I'm not taking any sides here, both of you guys have fast sleds. The reason alot buy from Ted though Is because he comes on here to share his knowledge and helpful ideas. We all should get along performance shop or not. Most of us want the same thing, to go fast. It's just some others have deeper pockets. If i had $35,000 Jim, I'd call you to build me an outlaw in a heartbeat. But until my pockets are deep again i'm going to look for the best prices. I believe Ted even complimented you at one time or another. Just imagine if your 2 great minds got together to build something. Wow, the untouchables. So I say, lets enjoy the snow that we have.

Back