• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

thanks guys

island_rage05

Extreme
Hey guys just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me information on the 120 hp sleds. I bought a 2005 Rage and got to take it for a run earlier this week we got our first ridable snowfall a week ago. I totally love this sled ill never go back to a two stroke. I found it had alot more power than i expected rode 600 two strokes and expected around the same amount of power but i find i have got alot more. Thanks again
:4STroke:

we put the wife on her 05 rage 2 seasons ago and she loves it
the 136 pro action susp. works remarkably well on this sled.
just gas n go.
you will find the 120's will stay with most other bigger hp stock sleds up to 80 mph or so.

The only racing i do is in short fields and my biggest competion with my buds i race with is a 90s polaris 600 xlt and i used to win with my old 600 v max so i imagine ill still be on top this year....i don t do much lake runs so my sled is only up past 80mph once or twice a year so i think this sled will work really well for me :4STroke:

Hey island rage, I ride an 05 Vector and currently have 4447km, 2000 of which were put on last year. We are still waiting for some more snow here, but I'm looking forward to another high mileage year. We don't get big snow here as a standard, otherwise I'd have looked at the bigger footprint of the rage.
Ride On brother!

Last year we got eight feet of snow i was still snowmobiling with no bare spots in april! i got the long track because i do alot of off trail riding. i would like to try the new nytro xtx i think it would be perfect for my riding style. i love the 4 stroke power and fuel milage

Back