• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

These things break too easy...when ypu (I) crash.

QUADSCRIB

Expert
Well Ive been on a roll....quite literally. Ive rolled the damn thing twice in 2 days and #*$&@ these things tweak!
I resurected my speedo after my first rollover only to completely explode it last night. I hope its ok to run it without because I AM. Ill eventually get one but right now I cant afford it. The kill button sheared off and so on and so forth.
BUT, I LOVE this sled!! and ditch bangin it! I just have to be a little more carefull I guess.
Anyone know if the electrical connector at the speedo can be bought seperatly or any of you have a harness yer willing to cut up? How bout a speedo? I do like the looks of it without the speedo though.

Was yours remounted lower than the bars or was it in stock location.

QUADSCRIB said:
Well Ive been on a roll....quite literally. Ive rolled the damn thing twice in 2 days and poop these things tweak!
I resurected my speedo after my first rollover only to completely explode it last night. I hope its ok to run it without because I AM. Ill eventually get one but right now I cant afford it. The kill button sheared off and so on and so forth.
BUT, I LOVE this sled!! and ditch bangin it! I just have to be a little more carefull I guess.
Anyone know if the electrical connector at the speedo can be bought seperatly or any of you have a harness yer willing to cut up? How bout a speedo? I do like the looks of it without the speedo though.

You can move the speedo. Here is a pic to show you what I did so that would not happen to me.

Attachments

• phazer Mnt light.JPG
    phazer Mnt light.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 51
Sounds like your having the same kinda luck as me I sent mine tumbling on sunday spent half the night fixing it on wed then dumped it again thursday 3 to 4 miles into our ride. The last one distroyed a hot grip and the handle bars. My guage pod seems to be holding up well though. The first tumble was me being stupid. The second happend so fast im not sure what happend, It got away from me on the river and went skidding down the ice on its top.

Same here, we roll it at least a dozen times each time we go out.

Important part though, we don't roll them on ice, only on the hills in powder.

We don't run the windshield, and also move the gauge down.

Mark

Yah I had my guage mount flipped and Im lerning that rolling the F-er is gonna be common. Yesterday I was going bout 55mph and wammo...in very deep snow and still broken parts. Im getting nervose bout riding it (untill I ride it then Im over it..lol) .
I hope Im getting all of my crashing out of my system cause snow is SO much softer than the dirt Iride in the rest of the year...... Just gotta "roll" with it I guess...lol
Any issue w/ riding without the speedometer?

QUADSCRIB said:
Yah I had my guage mount flipped and Im lerning that rolling the F-er is gonna be common. Yesterday I was going bout 55mph and wammo...in very deep snow and still broken parts. Im getting nervose bout riding it (untill I ride it then Im over it..lol) .
I hope Im getting all of my crashing out of my system cause snow is SO much softer than the dirt Iride in the rest of the year...... Just gotta "roll" with it I guess...lol
Any issue w/ riding without the speed?
I was going 57 right befor I washed out and hit the hydrent. Where is the like button :dunno:

Rolled mine a couple of weeks ago. I think I slowed down to 50mph before hitting a lowed driveway lip, then *EJECT*. The top cover of the gauge pod cracked in half and the LCD is "inked", but still works...mostly.
All in all I thought the machine (and me) faired pretty well.

Back