• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

things to watch out for on 2005 RS RAGE

They had a few minor recalls you should check..
1. The old clutch rattle trick. :-o The rattle doesn't hurt anything but it really quiets it down if done.
2. The T.O.R.S. system. This can stop ya dead. They replaced the black box thingy. :jump:
3. When checking the oil make sure the motor is warm, then just sit the stick on the hole and don't screw it in..
4. When changing oil "ALWAYS" make sure the old gasket is not sticking to the motor block before putting on the new filter.
5. Staying with the oil change. It takes 3 "LITERS" only.. No more.. Don't put oil in the oil cap that's on the valve cover.. Just in the main oil tank... ;)!
You're going to love this motor.. I average 18.7 mpg during the season.. Have fun. MM.

Attachments

• DEC05002.JPG
    DEC05002.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 93
Thanks the sled was dealer maintained so hopefully its got them recalls fixed but ill take it up to my yamaha dealership and get it checked out this is my first 4 stroke sled so its new to me haha

Back