• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tires

wexfordhunter

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Apex LTX GT
2004 ViperS
Is anyone running Sedona Coyote tires on their Quad? These are on a Honda 500.
Bash me on the Honda part but the tires that came off it were on it 15 years, not one puncture, dry rotted to point of leaking. Didn't really care for tread pattern so went with these. Not even 2 years old and 3 punctures from Autumn Olive thorns.
Mostly used to trail ride and general maintenance on a 20 acre parcel, plow in winter, pull a 42" swisher to mow in summer. Never had a problem with mower tires, same trails.
2 emails to Sedona and crickets!

i have not run them and looking at the lug pattern, i would not be tempted.

i ran 2 sets of swamp lite's on my atv and they had good traction, trail manners and never punctured them but started to have leaking issues with them after about 6 years. they would wear fast on paved surfaces.

i put on a set with harder rubber compound this spring and they are holding up so far. using 26" traxion grippers atm on the iron b!tch. see how they do in the swamps this fall.

Agree most wouldn't want this pattern. We compared it to our all terrain truck tires. Our usage is zero water, rocks or wetland, swamp. Sandy type soil and grass, weeds, dirt. A little side roads to and from neighbors. The old tire was a swamper pattern and ride handling was terrible.

Back