• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tour Buddy Instructions?

jbmartin87

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2013 Nytro XTX
2009 Nytro RTX
I am trying to install a used tour buddy on my 09 RTX. I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the instructions or a pic of the fuel line routing? I am having a hard time figuring out where to run the fuel lines so they won't get pinched when I reinstall the seat.

Thanks!

Not a lot of room there, I don't remember much in the instructions when I installed mine years ago. Find a good spot to run the lines and hope it doesn't pinch. I had issues with mine not transferring fuel sometimes, I blamed it on the line getting pinched, tight quarters around the seat and tank.
Good luck with it.

Should be lots of room. Around the rear exhaust shield, then route under the middle of the seat area, around the tank then up. lol

Ive never installed one of these, but i have 2 oil lines for my turbo, O2 sensor wires and boost line for controller running from the front to the back, so figure if theres room for those, should be lots for 1 fuel line.

Thanks guys. I've been following the brake light wire, but it looks like middle of the tank is the way to go.

I have been running one for years and its ugly but works great. There is an indentation close to the middle to run the fuel lines.

Back