• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

trade, white panels fdor blue ones

I'm a dealer from swift current, sk. not too far from you, i know some guys lookin at FX's that maybe want white, i'll let em know and get back to you.

Plastics Compatible

We changed the plastics of a blue GT to a mountain lite and all of the plastics worked. The only problem was the wind deflectors on the GT, the mountain does not have them. We also had to repaint the A-arms on the GT because the blue didnt match the plastics anymore. The was also a plastic piece below the A-arms on the mountain lite that was not on the GT.

Attachments

• nytro 2.JPG
    nytro 2.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 44
I'm looking to trade my blue panels for white ones. Or even if someone wants to trade a couple pieces for a blue/white combo. Message me.

one of ours guys here wanted a white FX but keep the blue handgaurds, blue a-arms, blue ski handles, and the blue seat, when i get time I will post some pics of it, looks pretty good.

[/img]

Attachments

• B mtn lite 1.JPG
    B mtn lite 1.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 52
  • WB fx 1.JPG
    WB fx 1.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 37
  • WB fx 1.JPG
    WB fx 1.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 42
  • WB fx 2.JPG