• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trail conditions Brimley Paradise?

Trails

Just got back yesterday.. Compared to normal years poopy!! In and out of Paradise going out the autobahn not bad once on the trail good out to and past Rainbow till near Grand Marias then 3 to 4 miles out of town get ready cause its gona suck, swamp trail sucks, matter a fact crossed by the road commision and hit the ice to go around. Trail going toward Strongs not to bad some snirt, Brimley overlook ok too. The point trail is poor more dirt than snow till you start heading southwest again than ok the last 5 miles or so to the hot dog shack (Chics place). Mornings the trails are like concrete, by lunch time or early afternoon the small rollers have some dirt showing thru from guys popping the tops. Don't get me wrong for this year it's still worth going, way better than most places. I am pretty pickey but in my opinion its like mid to late March conditions. They need SNOW, I'll put up a few pictures for viewing. :winter:

Attachments

• snowmobile 011small.jpg
    snowmobile 011small.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 171
  • snowmobile 016 small.jpg
    snowmobile 016 small.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 170
  • snowmobile 018.jpg
    snowmobile 018.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 181
  • snowmobile 005 small.jpg
    snowmobile 005 small.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 166
They are supposed to get some system snow on Monday, Monday night. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for ya!! Ride safe. ;)!

Back