• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TUNE YOUR YAMAHA - Curve Industries and Excell Motorsports

Curve Industries

TY Advertiser
Website
www.curveindustries.com
All who are interested, Curve Industries and Excell Motorsports is conducting a TUNE YOUR YAMAHA day, Saturday April 5, 2008 11:00 AM at the High Market Inn in Tug Hill, NY.

Here is a map from the High Market website:

http://www.highmarketsports.com/map.htm

We invite everyone looking to squeeze some extra handling and performance out of their Yamaha to stop by. We will have our special Nytro ski system available for you to bolt on your own sled and try out.

PM us or visit our website with any questions. We hope to see many of you this weekend!

Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Due to a lack of interest, Curve Industries and Excell Motorsports is canceling the TUNE YOUR YAMAHA day this Saturday April 5th. Look for this event sometime next season. Also, feel free to interject any features you would like to see next time. We will do our best to accommodate you!

Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Would love to see something like this happen next season, for sure. I rode with two guys you (or Aaron) knows, both on Nytros trying out your skis..Harold and I forget the other guys name......was during the final TY ride for '08 riding season....skis looks great and they were raving about them. I'd like to give the Curves a side-by-side comparison with the C&A Razors I have on my '07 Attak now, which I really like.

--Steve (O.C.)

For certain you can plan on Curve Industries and Excell Motorsports hosting a test and tune this season! We will make better preparations, give more notice and pick a better time of year this go-round ;)!

We would also enjoy the opportunity to have you swap on a set of our skis and take them for a rip Steve. I have a feeling you'll be leaving the C&A's with us and taking a credit toward the purchase of your new Curve XS skis.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

How do we find out what the creidt is for C&A skis traded in for Curves. I have a set of yellow XT's I may want to get rid of. Maxdlx

Nick and I are in the process of developing a full trade-in program. You can expect to have an answer before the snow flies in NY! We talked about credits between $50 and $100 depending on the ski and condition. OEM and aftermarket as well as worn and torn skis will be welcomed. It will work kind of like a mail in rebate except you ship us your skis instead of a coupon.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

That sounds kewl. Especially when the curves we have now wear out, just send them in for a discounted new pair!

Back