• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TUNER SKIIS, Awesome!

See, this is my love-hate relationship with bergstrom. I like his carbides, but reading all these great reviews for tuners compared to his:

"Tuner" Skis

DUAL KEEL SKIS, you've got to be kidding me!!!

These skis prove Yamaha's engineers are diabolical, money hungry masochists or
not that bright!!!

He did the same damned thing with Curve Skis (which I have on my Apex with his carbides BTW):

http://www.bergstromskegs.com/oui/hang_ ... llet_4.htm

Im not trying to turn this into an argument, but it seems pretty silly to me that all of us have great reviews of products with FIRST hand experience, and this guy claims we are all brainwashed morons because everything can be solved with his skegs and he is the genious who feels the need to enlighten us all and save us from ourselves.

end rant. sorry to go off topic.

I'm running the 6" & 4" woodys on my 09 xtx with 600 miles on them and very happy with the setup won't change a thing. The one negative and I'm not the only one with this issue... Crossing dry roads or in a gas station with no snow the sled gets stuck. The carbides digs in and the track just spins! My laughing Doo friends had to drag me in and out of a few gas stations. If I was by myself I'd be screwed! I guess next year I have to get some pics :(

DigitalFusion said:
See, this is my love-hate relationship with bergstrom. I like his carbides, but reading all these great reviews for tuners compared to his:

"Tuner" Skis

not that bright!!!

He did the same damned thing with Curve Skis (which I have on my Apex with his carbides BTW):

Im not trying to turn this into an argument, but it seems pretty silly to me that all of us have great reviews of products with FIRST hand experience, and this guy claims we are all brainwashed morons because everything can be solved with his skegs and he is the genious who feels the need to enlighten us all and save us from ourselves.

Yup and this is why I won't ever buy anything from him.

DigitalFusion said:

"Tuner" Skis

not that bright!!!

Yes I have no idea why he thinks the Tuner skis are so bad when I find them to turn the Nytro into a very nice handling sled. Maybe because he is trying to sell a product? I'm not sure.

No Joke !

Funny...I replaced my Slydog 6 " trail skiis with Berg Tripple Points ski savers and shim kit .Went with the new tuners 4\2 .Got a great deal on a pair of Slydogs $200...lol

Back