• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Chat Help

Crewchief47

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 Nytro MTX 45th
Thought I'd post some pointers with screen shots as well. You can click on the Chat link any time you like to see if everything is working on your end, the window should look like the first pic after 5-10 seconds and progress from there. If you have any problems, post them up here and we'll try to help you out.

Here's a link to Parachat's User Guide.

At this time, chat usually occurs on Thursday Nights at 8:30 Central or 9:30 Eastern. Take a look at the pictures here and have a quick peek at the user guide(it's not very long, just explains the buttons) and try and come by on Thursdays. Most times we do talk sleds but we can stray off topic some times.

Some guys like to change their font color so it's easier to pick out different people's responses. It takes some effort to follow more than a couple lines of conversation, but a little practice and a LARGE window will help you re-trace the topic some. Also helps to be able to type, unfortunately, I'm a two finger key jabber, so I tend to fade when the room speeds up.

Here's some screenshots to help out any rookies and veterans alike. Clickable thumbnails.

can u help me out? i try to go into chat but the little circle just goes arround and arround? nothing ever hapends?

Back