• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Upper a-arm help

Yamloyal

Extreme
Well I got my Nytro last year, and being my first shed, the darting scared the crap out of me! But I got the shims under the flipped rubbers and it was much better, THANKS TO THIS SITE.

Now I have access to mill and lathe again. I was going to do the balljoint trick, but could I just mill .100 out of the arm so when I get balljoints again, I just put them in? Also, are the front arms pushed foward on the '09s? I was thinking I could take .100 off the front of the arms and make a spacer for behind them, while I had them off.

Any Info would be great.

I seached the site, I might of missed what I'm asking about. If it's here, well I'm sorry, I just don't have much time.

Thanks
Trevor

I would shave the 2.5mm off the ball joint and just shim it if it does not work out for ya'. As far as the caster goes I am 99% sure you want the a-arms to shift towards the back of the sled, causing the spindles to "lay down" a touch more.

Back