• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

URGENT TO ALL FX NYTRO OWNERS... IS THIS YOUR SLED??

theCATman

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha
Click the link. This is posted in the Madison, WI craigslist.

It's obviously a scam. Just for $hits & grins I emailed this A$$HOLE & he says the sled it located in Florida & all shipping costs are paid for he just needs my bank info & shipping address to complete the transaction.

http://madison.craigslist.org/rvs/1574554580.html

Not my sled but I see this type of scam all the time on craigslist and ebay. I bet they are in the military (that's what they will say at least). Ask him if you can pick it up and pay cash. That will be the last time you hear from them.

its a scam. Look at the craigslist main page - they have alerts about this type of scammer. The sled isnt stolen - it just doesnt exist.
Dont respond to it... they have your emails address now too.

StoliDoli said:
its a scam. Look at the craigslist main page - they have alerts about this type of scammer. The sled isnt stolen - it just doesnt exist.
Dont respond to it... they have your emails address now too.

I'm fully aware that it's a scam. I responded to the cocksucker just for some cheap entertainment. :tg:

I used one of my alternate email addresses that has no info tied to my real idenity. I guess if he/she really wanted to know where I was emailing from they could get the IP address, but I doubt scammers dig that deep. They just wanna f^ck somebody outa some money.

for some additional cheap entertainment... you could use that email address they responded from and sign him/her up on market campaigns, discount coupons and all the other annoying emails you get.... that is always fun too.

I seen the same sled on ebay and talked to the guy that had it for sale. The bid was up somewhere around $11000 This guy scamed the sled info and pics and is trying to get someones bank account. The true owner I believe is Bart Butcher he created that bumper. Could be wrong but about 95% sure.

I know a guy that actuall sent a money order for $2500 to a guy out of state on a deal just like this. Needless to say it was a scam. I never went riding with him - can you guess why and it's not because he didn't have a sled. ;):D

Back