• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VE boondock bumper kit

boostedphaze

i just installed the boondock bumper kit from ve on my 06 apex mtn, works great cools really good, not to bad of an instlall

Attachments

• 1026101426[1].jpg
    1026101426[1].jpg
    664.3 KB · Views: 172

looks good. do you use the stock running board coolers or rear under tunnel and running the fluid through the edge grips on the board? what kind of money did this cost? how bout some more detailed pics??

That looks killer.I want to do that after the end of this season.I was also wondering about the stock coolers because want to get some better boards but the stock collers block half of the opening.Thanks

eliminates stock coolers under the boards, they send u a U cooler in the kit, and yes the coolant runs thru the edge grip on the boards, kit cost me around 1200 shipped, they send everything needed to install a few small mods to get it on but they r very simple. they will build to your specs as far as what kind of suspension u have and running stock exhaust or aftermarket as far as the top of the tunnel goes, i will try to get some more pics as soon as i can

So do you take the stock stock tunnel extension off and cut off the running boards basically for this install,right?

Back