• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

vibration,this is weird

dooboy600 said:
I also forgot to mention, the vibration seems worse when you are in snow or a soft trail where it is harder going, it is not as noticible when on the hardpack or a plowed road.

NEAD IDEAS!!!!
true that when i ride in loose snow,it does create some vibration or track howl,but my 04 warrior was exactly the same from new and i rode it for 11000 miles with no problems,it might be something we have to live with,im not worriyng too much about it anymore,i'll just ride it and if somethings happen,the warranty can take care of it

vibration

hi guys
i have a 07 venture tf and also noticed vibration. i pulled my suspension out for some maintance and noticed the two straps on front of suspension were worn on very bottom. seems like yamahas engineering needs a little upgrade on some stuff because the rubber knobs on inside of track was the cause of the wear on underside of straps . this is where my vibration was coming from

Re: vibration

sport20 said:
hi guys
i have a 07 venture tf and also noticed vibration. i pulled my suspension out for some maintance and noticed the two straps on front of suspension were worn on very bottom. seems like yamahas engineering needs a little upgrade on some stuff because the rubber knobs on inside of track was the cause of the wear on underside of straps . this is where my vibration was coming from

I have the same problem!!! How did you fix the knobs from hitting the straps???
Also sent you a PM.
thanks

vibration

it seems quite a few sleds have the same vibration,

If anyone has a fix for this, please share as I love this sled, but the vibration will eventually send me packing to a 4 stroke doo

Mine does the same thing in deeper snow cuz the front part of the suspension tends to cut threw the snow and fully extending creating a sharp approach angle and rail caps are hitting the clips and creating VIBRATION, if you ride a lot of DEEP snow pull up/shorten your limiter strap you'll get better floatation reducing the approach angle and get rid of some vibration the trade off is you'll lose a lot of travel unless you ride in a lot of powder/deeper snow I wouldn't worry about it my '05 RX1 and my '08 APEX are both doing the same thing I wonder if by installing ANTI STAB kit if it would help any does anyone have 1 on to give us some input.

Back