• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper vs procross side panels

dscn5371-2-jpg.114966

http://www.ty4stroke.com/threads/real-yamacat.139915/

I guess that's a "yes" ;-)

Yes. Not 100% on the 2012 but from 2013-2017 the same.

Heres one of our Vipers with Cat white side panels.

I have the white CAT side, hood, and tank panels on mine.

Side panels are the same. The hood panels are different.

headlights the same - windshield and black plastic, shield bolts to can go on either sled as a set -

The Viper grill, windshield and center hood panels ARE different.
right - but can be changed out as a set - side panels are same but yamaha panels fit a little better it seems - windshield and support it bolts to can be switched as a set - but if u use zr9000, ya have to mount yame gage to cat dash - i used valcrow - i also had to move coolent bottle. and oil container thingee due to the turbo add.

Attachments

• IMG_20160205_233811.jpg
    IMG_20160205_233811.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Yes as a set. I only said that so people didn't go out and buy the panels separately and think its going to fit like stock.

Not to hijack the thread but I have a pair of blue 15 viper side panels I'm looking to sell. 400 miles and look brand new if anyone is interested.

Kope.

Not to hijack the thread but I have a pair of blue 15 viper side panels I'm looking to sell. 400 miles and look brand new if anyone is interested.

Kope.
Any chance you still have those side panels? I'm very interested and am also in MN. Let me know if you have them and what you would like to get for them. I'd be happy to meet you somewhere.

Back