• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Decals don't stick

snomonut

VIP Member
I bought a '22 Viper in May and finally had the chance to ride it in late January thru February. Really enjoy the sled. I have noticed 4 or 5 areas where the decals aren't sticking very well. One on the painted tunnel, but mostly on the side panels. Has anyone found a good remedy without purchasing new decals? Thanks all!

Had the same problem with a couple of stickers on my wife's '22. Ended up peeling back the tunnel sticker far enough to use loctite spray adhesive on it. Used a hair dryer on the side panel sticker and pressed it down. 1400 miles into the season and both are holding!

Had the same problem with a couple of stickers on my wife's '22. Ended up peeling back the tunnel sticker far enough to use loctite spray adhesive on it. Used a hair dryer on the side panel sticker and pressed it down. 1400 miles into the season and both are holding!
Seems like good ideas. Thanks boatload!

Back